Full program description
The unsheltered are especially vulnerable. Learn how to reach them.
(Want to enroll a group easily? Look for the bulk enrollment icon above: )
This three-part series, built by outreach expert Nate Fields in conjunction with the National Alliance to End Homelessness, is focused on outcomes. Each of the three courses in this series is 60-90 minutes long, covering:
- Fueling Connections: Strategies for Homeless Outreach Workers
- Core concepts, standards of care, and best practices for staff members working in street outreach
- A Community Approach to Homeless Outreach: Building a System-Level Strategy
- How to ensure effectiveness by building system-level supports for outreach
- Creating Partnerships on Homeless Outreach: The Unique Role of the Business Community
- The vital role of the business community, especially in downtown areas
- Strategies for involving the business community
- No prior knowledge of topic required to enroll in the program.
- Self-paced; can be completed in 60 minutes.
- You can access the from a smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
- 180 days of access; after that you'll still be able to access any material you'd already completed.
- You'll receive a certificate of completion at the end.
Refunds and Discounts
Learn more here.