Full program description
The unsheltered are especially vulnerable. Learn how to reach them.
This three-part series, built by outreach expert Nate Fields, is focused on outcomes. Each of the three courses in this series is 60-90 minutes long, covering:
- Fueling Connections: Strategies for Homeless Outreach Workers
- Core concepts, standards of care, and best practices for staff members working in street outreach
- A Community Approach to Homeless Outreach: Building a System-Level Strategy
- How to ensure effectiveness by building system-level supports for outreach
- Creating Partnerships on Homeless Outreach: The Unique Role of the Business Community
- The vital role of the business community, especially in downtown areas
- Strategies for involving the business community
- No prior knowledge of topic required to enroll in the program.
- Self-paced; can be completed in 60 minutes.
- You can access the from a smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
- 180 days of access; after that you'll still be able to access any material you'd already completed.
- You'll receive a certificate of completion at the end.
Refunds and Discounts
Learn more here.