Full course description
Housed people aren't homeless.
(Want to enroll a group easily? Look for the bulk enrollment icon above: )
This course explores Housing First as an approach to homelessness. We'll:
- Define what Housing First is and isn't (the answers might surprise you)
- Explore how to do Housing First
- Explore the evidence that supports Housing First
- Help you assess whether your community or program uses a Housing First approach
- No prior knowledge of topic required to enroll in the program.
- Self-paced; can be completed in 60 minutes.
- You can access the from a smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
- 180 days of access; after that you'll still be able to access any material you'd already completed.
- You'll receive a certificate of completion at the end.
Refunds and Discounts
Learn more here.