Rapid Re-Housing: An Introduction is a Course
Rapid Re-Housing: An Introduction
Time limit: 180 days
Full course description
Housed people aren't homeless.
(Want to enroll a group easily? Look for the bulk enrollment icon above: )
This course explores Rapid Re-Housing (RRH) as an approach to homelessness. We'll provide an overview of national program standards, performance benchmarks, and three core components of RRH.
- No prior knowledge of topic required to enroll in the program.
- Self-paced; can be completed in 60 minutes.
- You can access the from a smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
- 180 days of access; after that you'll still be able to access any material you'd already completed.
- You'll receive a certificate of completion at the end.
Refunds and Discounts
Learn more here.