Full course description
Take care of the people who take care of your community's clients.
(Want to enroll a group easily? Look for the bulk enrollment icon above: )
The way you supervisor your staff impacts their growth and engagement as well as your clients' outcomes. This course is intended for homeless service provider staff and volunteers, city/county disaster workers, and healthcare workers in supervirosry roles. We'll talk about:
- What is trauma-informed supervision and why it matters
- The three trauma-informed supervisory principles
- Ways to promote healthy teams
This course was developed by Ken Kraybill at C4 Innovations in conjuction with the National Alliance to End Homelessness.
- No prior knowledge of topic required to enroll in the program.
- Self-paced; can be completed in 60 minutes.
- You can access the from a smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
- 180 days of access; after that you'll still be able to access any material you'd already completed.
- You'll receive a certificate of completion at the end.
Refunds and Discounts
Learn more here.