Full course description
Take care of the people who take care of your clients.
The way you supervisor your staff impacts their growth and engagement as well as your clients' outcomes. This course is intended for homeless service provider staff and volunteers, city/county disaster workers, and healthcare workers in supervirosry roles. We'll talk about:
- Describe what is trauma-informed supervision and why it matters.
- Identify three trauma-informed supervisory principles.
- Give examples of three ways to promote healthy teams.
This course was developed by Ken Kraybill at C4 Innovations for the Alliance.
- No prior knowledge of topic required to enroll in the program.
- Self-paced; can be completed in 60 minutes.
- You can access the from a smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
- 180 days of access; after that you'll still be able to access any material you'd already completed.
- You'll receive a certificate of completion at the end.
Refunds and Discounts
Learn more here.