Full course description
Harm reduction helps keep people safe and prepare them for positive change.
(Want to enroll a group easily? Look for the bulk enrollment icon above: )
Harm reduction is a vital strategy for minimizing the negative consequences of substance use disorder. This course is intended for homeless service provider staff and volunteers, city/county disaster workers, and healthcare workers. We'll cover:
- The principles of harm reduction
- Harm reduction strategies
- Organizational support for harm reduction strategies
- No prior knowledge of topic required to enroll in the program.
- Self-paced; can be completed in approximately 75 minutes.
- You can access the from a smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
- 180 days of access; after that you'll still be able to access any material you'd already completed.
- You'll receive a certificate of completion at the end.
Refunds and Discounts
Learn more here.