Full course description
Shelter is an important part of homeless response, so let's get it right.
(Want to enroll a group easily? Look for the bulk enrollment icon above: )
This short course provides an overview of the five keys of effective emergency shelter:
- Housing first approach
- Safe and appropriate diversion
- Immediate and low-barrier access
- Housing-focused, rapid exit service
- Data to measure performance
- No prior knowledge of topic required to enroll in the program.
- Self-paced; can be completed in 60 minutes.
- You can access the from a smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
- 180 days of access; after that you'll still be able to access any material you'd already completed.
- You'll receive a certificate of completion at the end.
Refunds and Discounts
Learn more here.