An Introduction to Diversion is a Course
An Introduction to Diversion
Time limit: 180 days
Full course description
Help keep people from falling into homelessness.
(Want to enroll a group easily? Look for the bulk enrollment icon above: )
Diversion can help you do that. This course will cover:
- The role diversion plays in reducing inflow into homelessness
- How to effectively execute a diversion strategy
- The difference between diversion and prevention strategies
- No prior knowledge of topic required to enroll in the program.
- Self-paced; can be completed in 60 minutes.
- You can access the from a smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
- 180 days of access; after that you'll still be able to access any material you'd already completed.
- You'll receive a certificate of completion at the end.
Refunds and Discounts
Learn more here.