Full course description
Covid has changed case management. Develop some new tools.
Covid-19 has presented a new set of challenges to moving people into housing. With several states committed to flattening the curve and bringing unsheltered individuals indoors, communities have a new set of opportunities. This course covers the best way to ensure that the most vulnerable among us exit hotels and other noncongregate shelters into permanent housing. This course is intended for case managers, volunteers or others that are new to homeless case management services.
The course was developed for the Alliance by LA Family Housing: Kris Freed, Chief Programs Officer; Alynn Gausvik, Senior Director of Engagement; and Kimberly Roberts, Director of Housing Stability.
- No prior knowledge of topic required to enroll in the program.
- Self-paced; can be completed in 60 minutes.
- You can access the from a smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
- 180 days of access; after that you'll still be able to access any material you'd already completed.
- You'll receive a certificate of completion at the end.
Refunds and Discounts
Learn more here.